Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I was hoping that these bosses get buffed so that's it's more fun not only to play as them but to have some form of a challenge playing against them.
Mario - Add a player stun on his rage. He used to have it and I'm not sure why it got removed.
Cave Johnson - Although he has an endless supply of grenades, it's pretty much useless if he can't kill anyone with it. He does 93 damage to a player with a single pill and does only 31 damage to a sentry. I suggest we bring back his melee weapon that does 195 damage.
Solid Snake - The problem with Snake is his rage. He gets uber for a very short period ( about 3 seconds ) along with a disguise and gets 7 revolver shots. These revolver shots do little to no damage and can only actually kill players if you're at point blank range ( does 125 damage at point blank ). This makes his rage completely useless. I suggest buffing his revolver damage to a constant 180 so he could actually kill people with his rage. Hatsune Miku - People used to hate her before she got removed because of how op she used to be. She was brought back nerfed a bit too much. She's much slower now, lost her weighdown and her thriller rage doesn't work anymore although it still shows up as an option. Winning as her is near impossible with over 20 players on without constantly jumping around and trying to single out players. This wastes a lot of time and can annoy many people. I suggest we bring back her weighdown, her thriller rage and buff her melee damage to 175 so she's actually viable to play as a boss.
One more suggestion involves the removal of Clown Sans as a boss. He's an untextured mess.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1

Not sure why Mario had his stun removed in the first place.
Cave definitely needs his melee back considering his grenade launcher does next to nothing now.
Snake's uber is fine, but I agree his revolver definitely needs a buff so he can actually kill people with it.
Miku's changes are also good. Her other rage doesn't even work which gives her less of a fighting chance. Especially now when the FF2 server has been way more populated.
Clown Sans has overstayed his welcome at this point. An untextured mess and a pretty annoying boss to fight against.

soos

TF2 Admin
+1

idc bout C.S. but if miku is getting a buff, its one or the other thriller or weighdown, not both

Racadel

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 damn people really had a damn problem with her thriller rage even tho it's easier to avoid then nic trying to hide from me raiding his ass.

Mino✿

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1
with mario its already hard enough to arm his flares, having a stun would help the hale aim
miku isnt what she used to be and if people really have a problem with her thriller, then they dont know how to play against her. + weighdown is useful idk why thats gone. she already has low hp, can get caught by an eviction notice heavy, and has to jump everywhere to not die; buffing her would be great for miku players.
cave johnson has to 4 shot a minisentry just to get rid of it, buff him
and sans is untextured he has to go