New [FF2] Sonic Re-Work

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Doktoberfest, Oct 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Doktoberfest

Doktoberfest Uncharitable Spy

Steam:
    so i went back to the drawing board on this one and basicly re-did the whole entire freakin boss
    • Speed Reduced to 460 --> 325 (basicly shrek speed)
    • Boost Button Added: basicly when you press r u gain a speedboost and minicrits but it rapidly drains your rage, and i mean FAST
    • Super Sonic Style: Instead of uber he gets the ability to fly, knockback resist, minicrits, and hes immune to all damage, however this speed is shared with the reds as they also get a speed boost and the conch buff.
    • Shield: basicly a shield.. u get small resists to damage besides melee not much to say there
    • health was raised from 400 --> 550 due to him being a bit rage centric (to do the math he'd have around 16,565 with 20 people on)
    • his damage was reduced from 130 --> 65 but he now swings as fast as a scout
    • i'm sure most of u will be glad on this last one but he has no more lives.. which means the slow down crap when he loses a life? yea thats gone so shush about that
    and thats basicly it for the rework

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hxc0gci6zae13kq/sonic.cfg/file

• Winning Winning x 3
  2. Stove™

Stove™ Truly Feared Pyro

Steam:
    Still waiting for people to find some reason to complain about it.

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BattleBuddy1847

BattleBuddy1847 Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
  4. Spacey

Spacey Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
  5. DanishSoup

DanishSoup Uncharitable Spy

Steam:
    +1

6. Drezki

Drezki Uncharitable Spy Contributor

Steam:
    +1
    Solid rework for a boss.

7. herp 105.4

herp 105.4 Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:
  8. Drezki

Drezki Uncharitable Spy Contributor

Steam:
    Can this be accepted already? This update is what the cool kids consider pogchamp.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice