Killingman19

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So I feel like most know this problem on FF2 so anytime let say you type in the command !ff2next right so you see you're going to be boss next and you already picked your boss on the map you're currently on, then the map changes and then when you first go on that new map and it's your time to become the boss it gives you a random boss you didn't even pick on the last map. So I know when you first go in on the map it gives you a chance with players on red or blue and next round goes to the boss so who is ever next but you cant when you first join that new map you can't type in !ff2boss when you do nothing happens. I find it very annoying to give me or anyone a boss they didn't even want, so for people who play FF2 I think they will know this problem. I feel like this should be fixed so when the map does change either like players when they first join the map to type !ff2boss so they can pick or have it when players picked a boss on the last map it carry's over to the new one instead of being a random boss you never picked. People should be given a choice on what they want to do and who they want to play as.

Vodka4Gaben

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Oi, I really don't know why its like that i get frustrated a lot when it switches maps and I'm the boss. But i don't think its up to skial, i think its up to the plugin. Because there are other FF2 servers from other communities ; I've actually joined one like 2 months ago and the same thing happened there. I don't think it is fixable just because I'm pretty sure its up to the Mod provider but I'd love to see this change introduced onto FF2. No more random shitty Hatsune Miku.

Sakiko

Contributor
Due to the way TF2 / Source engine works there is no saving of data between map changes except for hard coded ones. Unless bottiger adds in a way to save this data within skial and pipe it into the plugin (lots of work) there is no way unless you ask the plugin maker to modify it, or bottiger adds a pause in map changes so you can select a boss.