chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
Hello again, reworked boss again! Since he won't be removed I might aswell make him somewhat fun to fight against. Here's a rough breakdown of the changes:

+ HP formula changed: (((730+n)*n)^1.04)/3 -> (((800+n)*n)^1.04)
+ Damage required to 100% rage: 2300 -> 1750
+ Sentry Stun radius: 900m -> 1500m
+ Sentry Stun time: 7.5sec -> 10sec
+ R ability rage consumed/sec: 0.20/s -> 0.15/s
+ R ability minimum rage requirement: 20% -> 5%
+ Added Weighdown
= R ability usage key changed from R to RMB
= Lives removed. HP formula unaffected from this change, will still have the same overall hp.
- Minions summoned from rage now die when hale dies
- Superjump removed
- No longer teleports into people on life loss
- No longer able to drop powerups when using RMB ability

I removed his superjump mostly due to community input, most thinking he's just another generic boss. To compensate, I've made his primary form of mobility his RMB ability.
The teleport on life loss was removed due to him getting two free kills every single time he lost a life. Nothing a player could do to control whether the boss teleported into them or not, resulting in some frustrating deaths.
Minions now die because they would almost never get a kill whenever hale dies, just further stalling out rounds.
While dropping powerups was fun, they could have potentially crashed the server before these changes. With the new changes, this is much easier to do if a malicious player were to get to play this boss.

I hope you like the changes, if you don't just express your thoughts in a reply and I'll do my best to make it right. Thanks!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/h4zlcbczo6ieujs/Pootis_Bird_Rework.zip/file

Last edited: