Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
This should be the final Pig update. (besides bug fixes and what not.) I didn't release it with the minor update due to me not being finished yet and just getting back after a long break. These changes involve fixing an issue with Pig's dmg and overall completely buffing every part of pig that needed it badly.

Version 1.1.3
*Rage damage has been lowered from 6000 - 5000. (This was done because of the decrease in HP. He should have had this before.)
*Super Pig jump cooldown before first use has been lowered to 4 sec. Recharge time is now 5 sec rather then 6.
*Maximum speed is now 395 rather then 375. (This was done to increase the range that Pig gains speed.)
*Kb resis is now 40% instead of 30%. (His kb did not need a change before and was done as I was trying to figure out what stats worked best. This change was needed.)

*TNTspensers dmg was increased greatly. (Dmg was still too low and a player that knows how it works could easily destroy on their own.)

*Removed dmg penalty as it was not needed. Dmg should be 195 now instead of 185 which was not intended. (I got the dmg wrong, and it should have never been 185. This is fixed now.)

Big thx to the Skial community for helping me finish this boss. All of the feedback is what helped me achieve this. \o/

Reactions: Trillium

Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
Made a slight change to the config. Decided that somethings were not needed though still not much of a difference.
*Rage damage is now 5500.
*Superjump cooldown is now 6 sec again. Cooldown before first use is still 4 sec.

Can still use the same download link for the new config.