Ass Pancakes is quite an interesting boss but I feel like he's a little too powerful at his current state. Sadly, looking at the ff2 tag in the forum shows no .cfg file or even a mention of Ass Pancakes. It could be located somewhere else but idk. This means there's not really a good way of editing how Ass Pancake works. Anyways, I want to hear everyone's opinion on what to do with him. By the way, here are some of Ass Pancakes abilities:
- Can one hit kill a non-overhealed heavy despite having a damage penalty???
- Has a somewhat higher than normal super jump.
- Rage stuns enemies and gets self uber for about 5 or so seconds. I'm unsure on the exact time he has uber.
- Possibly longer than normal melee range for a boss. (Could be untrue but it does feel like it)
- Cannot weighdown
- Has scout speed which is able to outrun an escape plan soldier
- Rages too fast. I've seen games where Ass Pancake rages multiple times in one setting.