★Major Pootis Steeljaw☆

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Hey, Everyone. I love how you guys got rid of SCP 096 and replaced him with our newest readdition.. Pootis Bird!

His Rage is nice, allowing a wide variety of classes and playstyles to be utilized as each variant of minion.
The minions can clutch even when the boss is dead, It's my favorite part about him is winning for the boss as a minion when the boss died earlier.

However, his Charge and Superjump/Fly ability uses too much rage, far too much and prevents hale from ever being able to rage with his low HP. ( About 3k and 3 lives, adding up to 9k HP.)

A buff would be recommended, considering Mario has about 30K, and adding up his lives, about 90K HP? That's insane compared to our newest addition.

Here's how I would buff him, compared to Mario.

Reduce the rage needed to Superjump, and Charge.
Instead of it being 20 per Superjump, make it 5, or 10.
Instead of a Charge being 25, reduce it to 10, or 15.

And increase his Rage Generation so that he is capable of providing more minions, more times. I have seen players use Pootis Bird, and not even get a single rage off.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
This was actually how Pootis Bird functioned when we had him in the server before, so I don't see much of a reason to change anything about his rage. If there's any sort of complaints with his hp, a simple buff would be in order, but in his current condition, he plays perfectly fine. You shouldn't need to rely on just the minions alone, and if you use your other rages effectively, it is definitely possible to secure a win.

As for Mario's hp, that is being fixed (or may have already been fixed at the time of me typing this). Mario was given the lives feature, but his hp was left untouched, giving him a lot of hp per life. Vader was the same way, only his lives feature was removed and he would be given standard boss hp. The hp was left untouched though and that's why he has so little.