Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Hey there. Got some more balance changes for bosses.
Sonic: He's pretty weak right now so he's getting a damage buff.
Radigan: Complete change to his brass beast rage. It's not going to be as overpowered.
Predator: People call him very op so I made nerfs on his cannon rage. Specifically his rage duration and damage.
One Punch Man: People barely play him and he's called weak by a few so I buffed his health by a small bit but decreased his rage duration.
Nepgear: Her defensive buff didn't work so that was fixed.
Globama: He takes a lot of damage and gets thrown around for being a massive head so he's getting a knockback buff.
Doom: His powerups can be seen as a crutch on specific maps and aren't as hard to find so it's respawn rate time was increased.
Demopan: The boss has had a problem with his charge since he came out. That's been fixed.

Also please nerf the spy backstab percentage to about 5 or 6 percent. It's at 9 percent at the current moment and I think that's a bit too much. Spies are constantly seen on top of scoreboards and damage charts although getting a backstab isn't even that hard when a boss is getting rushed by tons of players and the boss ends up losing tons of health.

Here's a download link for the boss changes: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s9r471oz4i8i3oa/Bosses.rar/file

Reactions: Italian Doctor

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Hm, already approved. These changes look really interesting, haven't played in a bit but looks promising.