★Major Pootis Steeljaw☆

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Here are my ideas for a possible boss that should be added.

Adrian Shepard, Protagonist of the Half Life DLC: Opposing Force

He has access to a Super-jump, and a Weigh-down.

His Rage consists of Knockback Immunity, and either summoning a Sniper with three bullets. A SMG With half a clip (Used for disabling/destroying sentries for those pesky Engie nests.) or Rarely, a strong rocket launcher. The Sniper cannot instantkill classes above 125 HP on headshot.

His Passive consists of a grapple hook that is on cooldown for every use, allowing him to stack momentum together to really soar across maps, much like a Half Life Speedrunner.

The Grapplehook cannot grapple onto players, and will auto-disable if Shepard switches weapons.

For those asking, I do already have models, rigging, and audio files ready, all it would take is just implementing it in.

Reactions: Lord Vader

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Alright I'm feeling it. But, if he does have a grapple hook then he should at least have a meh super jump like the rock. I think the grapple should be paired up with the jump to fill the horizontal gap from his meh jump. Also would the sniper have normal hp?

★Major Pootis Steeljaw☆

Alright I'm feeling it. But, if he does have a grapple hook then he should at least have a meh super jump like the rock. I think the grapple should be paired up with the jump to fill the horizontal gap from his meh jump. Also would the sniper have normal hp?
Well, I was referring to Adrian getting weapons for his rage, but minions could work, if it's like 3-5 snipers.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
To be fair, I do like your idea of him summoning minions with weapons, I don't believe it has been done before.
Minions with weapons other than just their melees hasn’t been done yet (in this server anyway) so that would be interesting. We also don’t have a grapple hook boss yet, so he’s unique in that regard.

We did just get Pootis Bird as a boss though, so I’m gonna remain at a neutral +0 for the time being. I’ll wait for anybody else to leave their feedback on this boss, although it does sound interesting.

★Major Pootis Steeljaw☆

Minions with weapons other than just their melees hasn’t been done yet (in this server anyway) so that would be interesting. We also don’t have a grapple hook boss yet, so he’s unique in that regard.

We did just get Pootis Bird as a boss though, so I’m gonna remain at a neutral +0 for the time being. I’ll wait for anybody else to leave their feedback on this boss, although it does sound interesting.
Well, I wouldn't want him to just be a reskin of Jack, so the minions with guns idea sounds pretty neat, however they shouldn't be able to one-shot anyclass with more than 125 HP, just to keep it balanced.

Edit: And as for the grapple hook idea, I believe it should be on a fast cooldown, be unable to grapple to players, and can be used in conjunction with superjump to go insanely far, or insanely high.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
Well, I wouldn't want him to just be a reskin of Jack, so the minions with guns idea sounds pretty neat, however they shouldn't be able to one-shot anyclass with more than 125 HP, just to keep it balanced.

Edit: And as for the grapple hook idea, I believe it should be on a fast cooldown, be unable to grapple to players, and can be used in conjunction with superjump to go insanely far, or insanely high.
I'd say a good way to balance that rage, besides the damage, is to do it a bit similar to The Administrator's rage, which spawns 4 random RED players to assist her. It doesn't have to be exactly like that, but I think something akin to that would be a good idea. This, of course, is entirely up to you in the long run.

As for his grapple hook, I'd say just make sure his superjump has a longer cooldown so he can't constantly spam the grapple to super jump combo and be constantly flying across the map.

★Major Pootis Steeljaw☆

I'd say a good way to balance that rage, besides the damage, is to do it a bit similar to The Administrator's rage, which spawns 4 random RED players to assist her. It doesn't have to be exactly like that, but I think something akin to that would be a good idea. This, of course, is entirely up to you in the long run.

As for his grapple hook, I'd say just make sure his superjump has a longer cooldown so he can't constantly spam the grapple to super jump combo and be constantly flying across the map.
I fully agree with Stove, and yeah. Administrator's rage could very well much work.