chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
Yet another thead about balancing bosses in Freak Fortress 2

Neo
  • Reduce rage gain amount (currently 5,000-ish, making him a better Gabe Newell)
  • Make his knife deal the normal 202 damage (Does 300-ish currently)
Hatsune Miku
  • Remove her full-stun rage (The rage allows the Hale to kill everyone with the team having no ability whatsoever to stop her as they are stunlocked while taunting)
Radigan Conagher
  • Reduce damage on the minigun, as it still does an insane amount of damage
Demopan
  • Reduce his health-per-player number (his charge is too powerful to have that much health)

That's all. Thanks.

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
+1
  • Neo is currently just an op Gaben. Also since his model is now corrupt as CT said he should be removed.

• As for Miku she needs to have an ordinary stun rather than the force taunt rage. I suppose that could fix the problem.

• Totally up for the minigun nerf on Radigan.

• Reducing the health of Demopan to that slightly above Miku's seems about right.

Reactions: Cream Tea

Bottiger

Administrator
Neo is removed. Miku already has really low hp to account for the power. Radigan's minigun is supposed to be OP because he takes more damage when firing it. Demopan's hp was reduced.

Reactions: Percilius

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
Neo is removed. Miku already has really low hp to account for the power. Radigan's minigun is supposed to be OP because he takes more damage when firing it. Demopan's hp was reduced.
But the problem is not a single person tries to fire at him whilst spun up in the minigun, they all run because they know it will kill them extremely quickly, making the extra damage taken near useless. The only class who could take advantage would probably be a sniper on a large map.

Miku is already extremely hard to hit having the smallest hitbox out of all hales, and she is much faster than a Scout. I understand her low HP value is a big part, but as said, being faster than a scout and having an extremely small hitbox makes it quite hard to hit her in the first place. The stunlock is already extremely unfun to play against as there's nothing you can do to stop her from killing you. All I requested that it would be removed, the cleavers are powerful enough to be her only rage. Please reconsider.

Thanks, Chairius.

Meebas

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Mapper
I feel like if we just named him "Neo Neo" and fixed the rage gain it'd be fine because it's kinda funny imagining he came back, corrupted, from the grave to haunt us