DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Merry Christmas and perfect timing for a new boss suggestion! And the boss is...
Master Chief.

BASIC INFORMATION
Damage: 189 on melee swing
Jump height: Better than the rocks but not like ass pancakes jump
Health: (((850+n)*n)^1.04)
Rage damage: 5000
Max speed: 350. Quite fast like predators speed
Main weapon: Energy sword (knife). Can backstab
Boss type: Scout without double jump
Weighdown: Yes

RAGES AND MORE
Rage 1: Chief can rage to get a shield. The shield protects chief only at where hes looking at the front. The shield takes 2000 damage to break and 80 rage to use. It has a timed duration of 20 seconds and a delay of 30 seconds per use. It uses the sarysapub3 plugin so i don't think you'll need an extra plugin for it.
Rage 2: Chief can get weapons randomly. Yes i know that sounds like jacks thing but I couldn't have it any other way. His first weapon is an smg with 60 ammo on its clip. It does 11 damage when up close but 6 damage when in mid range. His second weapon is the ambassador. It does a base of 60 ish damage but 210 damage on headshots. Clip only has 3 ammo. Note: idk why but spy revolvers are glitchy on scout. So the weapon alpha has been reduced to reduce the glitching. His last weapon is the plasma pistol. It shoots quite slow but does 50 ish damage. Has a clip of 15.

Chief has 3 songs and a total of 13 audio files. Sounds for his rages, jumping, intro, etc.
Theres info on how to play and such
Custom jump text

Special thanks to Chairius. Amazing person that helped by making the chief model.
Song example:
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bq446z6muzzh038/Chief.rar/file

door

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 been waiting for chadster chief for a long ass time. Merry Christmas as well folks!

Sakiko

Contributor
To add any new bosses you would need a Model that is rigged to tf2 body rigging is this one rigged yet?