Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
Cave Johnson is a very unique hale, instead of melee he has a grenade launcher that doesn't not insta kill, but deals fire damage. His rage is similar the demo bunny hale in vanilla VSH (instead cannon balls, it's grenades that deal fire damage).

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

patillian

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Cave Johnson is a very unique hale, instead of melee he has a grenade launcher that doesn't not insta kill, but deals fire damage.
By "unique" I think you mean "overpowered". The boss uses the standard grenade launcher (already unbalanced), but on top of that, it puts after-burn on the target? Please word that correctly, because you said his rage is "after-burn" and regular shots are "after-burn". If you mean what you are saying; that's complete idiocy to put that unbalanced boss into Skial VSH. It would be the only played boss if put in to Skial VSH, so I don't recommend this boss. We already have a big variety of bosses on Skial VSH, and personally, I think the variety is perfect already.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
By "unique" I think you mean "overpowered". The boss uses the standard grenade launcher (already unbalanced), but on top of that, it puts after-burn on the target? Please word that correctly, because you said his rage is "after-burn" and regular shots are "after-burn". If you mean what you are saying; that's complete idiocy to put that unbalanced boss into Skial VSH. It would be the only played boss if put in to Skial VSH, so I don't recommend this boss. We already have a big variety of bosses on Skial VSH, and personally, I think the variety is perfect already.

This is for freak fortress

FF2 bosses haven't always been the best balanced bosses but unless they're grossly overpowered they're usually tolerable

In concept the grenade launcher sounds OP but in practice its probably not as bad as it sounds

If the boss does get added in and turns out to be ridiculously OP it can always be modified or removed too

Reactions: Meister

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
This is for freak fortress

FF2 bosses haven't always been the best balanced bosses but unless they're grossly overpowered they're usually tolerable

In concept the grenade launcher sounds OP but in practice its probably not as bad as it sounds

If the boss does get added in and turns out to be ridiculously OP it can always be modified or removed too

Cave Johnson I'd say is more underpowered than overpowered. Yes it's a grenade launcher, however you only get a clip size of one so you have to reload every time and you only get a few grenades per rage, don't forget it's also a little hard to aim for most people. It's not as bad as it first seems.