DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
destiny banner.jpg

Warlock thumbnail.jpg

The Warlock Boss
Creator:
DrMonitor
"Eyes up guardian"

The Warlock from destiny was exploring through an abandoned pyramid found a portal and was sent to the TF2 dimension by random. Unfortunately, new tech and new presences are reasons for the administrator to send her mercenaries. The Warlock has a few tricks, weapons, and magic up his sleeves.

Use light instead of rage, some abilities only have a cooldown

Hp: (((780+n)*n)^1.04)
Maxspeed: 330

Melee: 160% damage penalty to deal 130 damage, speed boost on hit, 15% slower swing speed, 99% faster deploy time
Shotgun: 6 shots in clip, gives 8 shots when bought, 25% damage boost, deal around 112 damage
Rocket launcher: 1 shot in the clip, gives 2 shots when bought, 250% damage boost to deal 250 damage, 75% clip penalty for 1 shot, 999999999999% damage to buildings, 200% increased deploy time, 200% decreased firing rate, and add a 25% slower reload speed

Abilities:
Blink 3 short teleports: 45 second cooldown
Healing rift, quick fix effect: 75 second cooldown
Empowering rift, minicrits: 75 second cooldown
Special ammo, 8 shotgun shots: 45 second cooldown, 25,000 light
Heavy ammo, 2 powerful rocket launcher shots, 75 second cooldown, 50,000 light
Void Invisibility, go invisible for 12 seconds : 125 second cooldown, 75,000 light
Nova warp, make a sphere around you dealing a leathal 300 damage: 200 second cooldown, 100,000 (aka all of your) light

Plugins (Included in zip file so remove what is already on the server):
FF2 Dynamic Defaults
War 3 Ability Pack
Default Abilities
FFBat Menu Abilities
FF2 TFCond
FFBat Defaults
M7 Abilities Extended
FF2 Phatrages

DOWNLOAD HERE !!! (DOWNLOAD INCLUDES ALL USED PLUGINS)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brot and Creadora

DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
If you are interested in an ability showcase check out this video, everything is still accurate besides ammo count of weapons which have been lowered

DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
I think the NY FF2 Skial server could use more bosses to fill the void removing some have left

DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
If you are interested in an ability showcase check out this video, everything is still accurate besides ammo count of weapons which have been lowered
Also this is an ABILITY SHOWCASE meaning he has unlimited light for demonstration purposes

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
Honestly, cool design. Looks good, faithful to source material. Small problem, I agree with Percilius on this boss being too strong, if you were to tone down some of his abilities, I would absolutely +1 this. Personal suggestion, remove Void Invisibility + Healing Rift. Something along those lines, then my vote would be a +1

Reactions: DrMonitor

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
+0

I'll stay neutral for now. I agree with Chair that the model looks good and faithful to the source material, but some abilities might need tweaking. The whole Light system and the abilities do seem pretty nice, but it is a pretty similar concept to TFC Soldier (which isn't too big of a deal given that a couple bosses that we have get the same standard spook rage). I'll wait to hear some other opinions though.

DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
Honestly, cool design. Looks good, faithful to source material. Small problem, I agree with Percilius on this boss being too strong, if you were to tone down some of his abilities, I would absolutely +1 this. Personal suggestion, remove Void Invisibility + Healing Rift. Something along those lines, then my vote would be a +1
Well void invisibility makes the most sense thematically and can be countered. Healing rift isn't too big of a deal due to his low damage output. I am open to suggestions but I'm not sure about removing abilities. Here is gameplay against bots with regular light amounts. Gameplay is by a FF2 Youtuber