GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I really think the title says it all. I personally like the first 2 Fallout games, as I really like a post nuclear setting. The bleakness of the originals is what I really enjoy. The actual gameplay is difficult to get used to, but is very fun once you get the idea.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Had loads of fun with Mass Effect 1. Love the story, but trying to replay it with the clunky gameplay and various bugs is difficult. Even with the remaster that shit still isn't fixed. I would love it to death if it got a proper remake with the bugs ironed out.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I really think the title says it all. I personally like the first 2 Fallout games, as I really like a post nuclear setting. The bleakness of the originals is what I really enjoy. The actual gameplay is difficult to get used to, but is very fun once you get the idea.
I play those on my 2002 iBook, they run so nicely on it, and lemonade tycoon 2 aswell

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I love the Persona series, and the Final Fantasy Tactics series as well.

I'm not into regular Final Fantasy games since most of them are pretty much the same with the exception of FF7:R.

Reactions: gala

Helius21

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
You looking to protect yourself, or deal some damage?
Do you get to the Skial district very often?

For me, it's a hard tie between Oblivion and FO New Vegas.

I was never a real big gun game person when it came to SP games. I like to play with magic, swords, shields, etc. The fantasy of it all captured me, this love only grew being able to end the siege of a castle I would own, getting to plan an assassination all under the ruse of a party-where all the guests are just victims to take out one by one, where overconfident thieves really cannot comprehend that the fire spell crafting master that just speared a poor wolf into the afterlife might be dangerous

On the other, you can kill everyone and not break the game. (or you can you know, play it any other way and have rich encounters where your charisma choices actually do matter with a lot of variation, and finally a lack of illusion of choice. you want it dead? you can kill it. nothing is stopping you. cough cough fallout 4

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Skyrim is probably my favorite TES game, simply because I don't own any other one besides arena. FNV is the closest fallout has gotten to actually being an rpg but also being a fps

Helius21

Contributor
Skyrim is probably my favorite TES game, simply because I don't own any other one besides arena. FNV is the closest fallout has gotten to actually being an rpg but also being a fps
CLEARLY you have never heard of the most amazing game of all time (but also the fallout series DUH) FT: Brotherhood of Steel

actually, I don't think it's even possible for any better game to ever be made. that was it, nothing else can beat it, don't even try to convince me otherwise. shame it can't get a second, third, fourth, or 76th edition considering how brilliant it is but you can't really top perfection now can you??

Helius21

Contributor
sorry dude, I meant Garfield Kart

If you want to create some awesome overpowered spells though I'd def give Oblivion a try, though I hear it's extremely hard to get into if you start with Skyrim first. (obligatory Oblivion characters looking like potatoes post)

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
sorry dude, I meant Garfield Kart

If you want to create some awesome overpowered spells though I'd def give Oblivion a try, though I hear it's extremely hard to get into if you start with Skyrim first. (obligatory Oblivion characters looking like potatoes post)

Can confirm, trying to shift from Skyrim to Oblivion is a nightmare. Same with shifting from Oblivion to Morrowind.

Reactions: Helius21

Helius21

Contributor
Can confirm, trying to shift from Skyrim to Oblivion is a nightmare. Same with shifting from Oblivion to Morrowind.
I still keep finding it hard to play even just a little bit of Skyrim and trying to boot up and ES game. Especially with all these mods to pick from

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I still keep finding it hard to play even just a little bit of Skyrim and trying to boot up and ES game. Especially with all these mods to pick from
Being older now, the bugs and glitches in Bethesda games are more prevalent than ever. The constant crashes are near game-breaking. Even fan-made mods trying to fix the bugs and crashes only serve to limit them instead of remedy. Now that they're with Microsoft, I could only imagine how much more broken their future games will be.

Reactions: Trillium