• SNES

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • unlisted

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Sh1dowdude

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I mean it's not really obvious that you were joking considering how old it is, some people do make that mistake.

But seriously, Gamecube is master race boyos!
Completely agree. Gamecube made an impact in my childhood. Played Spongebob The Game for days.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
But you see most people here are influenced by their childhood consoles. Thats why nothing will top the SNES for me. I respect the gamecube and I will with no doubt say Mario Sunshine was stunning at the time, I remember that huge freeroam levels. Man. Or Luigis Mansion. However nothing ever could make up for the SNES joy from my childhood :D

So I'd assume that either most people here have never played on SNES or not when it was originally released. So if thats true and most peoples first childhood console was the gamecube, that will technically mean you're simply younger than I am and can't know better :>

Luv.

Sh1dowdude

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
gamecube is not the best

you're all stupid and i hate you
qHY6ij6LYizle.gif

Penny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
honestly i'm so glad i still have my 64, there's so many classics that i will never get tired of playing
that being said, gamecube is pretty bomb but the only game i would ever play was super mario sunshine so

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I'll have to say the N64 because my dad and I would play Castlevania on it all the time together that and it had a lot of great games in my opinion.