• SNES

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • unlisted

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
note: enhanced count towards the original mode (e.g. DSi = DS, Game Boy Micro = Advance)

I was gonna post this in Nintendo General, but why, when there's no poll. (I ran out of spots, was going to list every)

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The 64 is my favorite. Not only is it a huge part of my childhood but its also where a lot of amazing titles got their start. Banjo Kazooie, Mario Party, Paper Mario, Smash Bros, etc. The 3D titles also made existing titles better than ever.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The 64 is my favorite. Not only is it a huge part of my childhood but its also where a lot of amazing titles got their start. Banjo Kazooie, Mario Party, Paper Mario, Smash Bros, etc. The 3D titles also made existing titles better than ever.
see, but.

Yoshi's Island is a trump card.

Reactions: foe

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I really like the GameCube and the 3DS.
Equally, even. Though I think I am going to have to choose the GameCube as my favorite console. RIP 3DS. Nostalgablindness 2strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chance

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I was playing so much Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country on the SNES, no other console (even tho they are far better now) can give those warm, fuzzy feelings back like those I had in my childhood. So it's SNES for my part :)!

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Gamecube is winning thanks to the power of the greatest game on earth, Super Mario Sunshine!

Reactions: T-Wayne