Seaking

Uncharitable Spy
The syndicate. All their support classes are too good.

Don't think -ts- is a team anymore. Lots of members of their teams are split up amongst other plat teams like Ginyu (who will win this coming season) and Deathforce9 (who will go 2nd or 3rd this season).

Personally, my favorite HL team is bpm for plat. For 6's I'd probably go with Car Shoppers in plat, but it doesn't matter because everyone will be destroyed by Max4heads. Which leads me to dabes team: HRG4lyfe.

If skial forum regulars are interested in following a team, Ruelel, Twilight and I are on a Secondhand Mercenaries in HL Silver. Not sure if there's any other mid-upper level teams in UGC with many forum or server regulars on it, but hey, that's two Skial admins right there. There should be a few skial regulars in steel and iron though.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
If skial forum regulars are interested in following a team, Ruelel, Twilight and I are on a Secondhand Mercenaries in HL Silver. Not sure if there's any other mid-upper level teams in UGC with many forum or server regulars on it, but hey, that's two Skial admins right there. There should be a few skial regulars in steel and iron though.

You guys are on Wolf's team? o:

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Don't think -ts- is a team anymore. Lots of members of their teams are split up amongst other plat teams like Ginyu (who will win this coming season) and Deathforce9 (who will go 2nd or 3rd this season).

Personally, my favorite HL team is bpm for plat. For 6's I'd probably go with Car Shoppers in plat, but it doesn't matter because everyone will be destroyed by Max4heads. Which leads me to dabes team: HRG4lyfe.

KillerZebra, a Forum Admin, plays Gold or Plat Sniper I believe in UGC.

And really, you follow UGC 6s Plat teams? I hardly knew they existed. All the hype is with the ESEA Invite players.

Seaking

Uncharitable Spy
You guys are on Wolf's team? o:

Yeah. She picked me up when I was lft near the end of summer season. We actually had her on ADT for the last two matches. Then when the season was over I got Rue and Twilight to both tryout for the team and they're on it as well. Ruelel is starting scout and Twi is a multiclass backup due to scheduling issues.

Seaking

Uncharitable Spy

And yes, Zebra is on 9AM who are apparently looking to go plat. Hope they'll do well with that big gap between upper and lower plat though. I was more referring to teams with multiple skial regulars on it, not just one.

And really, you follow UGC 6s Plat teams? I hardly knew they existed. All the hype is with the ESEA Invite players.

Yeah, I don't really get way in to ESEA, the skill difference is so huge between UGC plat 6's and ESEA IM-invite that it doesn't keep me interested. I don't necessarily follow 6's that hard as well. I just know a few players in plat 6's and one of them is on my HL team.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor

From what I heard they were just sitting out for the season but this post seems to say otherwise. My favorite team of all time is definitely -ts- but I think my favorite active team is probably bonus points.

Commander_video

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor

Plat 6's is so silly, once you do decent in silver you are more than ok to go to open! Thats not always the case but most of the times it is.

Seaking

Uncharitable Spy
From what I heard they were just sitting out for the season but this post seems to say otherwise. My favorite team of all time is definitely -ts- but I think my favorite active team is probably bonus points.

That may be the case, not sure the reasoning behind sitting out a "full" fall season though. I understood the summer season, but oh well, we'll see.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Stabby quit (i think)
Fathom is on Deathforce9
And i really didn't care about the rest of the team.