staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Can be from 6v6 or 9v9.

I don't have one, personally, mainly because I like the majority of them because they are all better than me.... I do follow HRG and Epsilon more than any others.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
mixup during s12 or whenever they were undefeated with tlr ruwin enigma pure platinum harb

Reactions: sov

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"Competitive" TF2 lol...

Just going to leave this here in comparison

Trolls/dumbs are welcome, they are just proving my point.
Comparing a game that Valve openly pushes the competitive scene for with the front page of the game and putting up millions of their own dollars.. Mhm.
Valve won't even push for a Lobby system of their own in TF2, let alone bother to host something for TF2 themselves. They don't view it as a serious game, and the players make due with what they have. i46 wasn't too shabby, and I predict i49 will be quite nice as well.

You can't compare the two whatsoever, when Valve is using the profits they get from the TF2 economy for DotA so they can push through the Chinese/international scenes of competitive RTS games.

It's kind of lame, thinking how much money they get from the Mann Co store, and how little of that they are willing to give back to TF2, especially in terms of their entirely absent support for the community that gave it to them.

Reactions: [YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Whatever team Ggglygy and Seanbud are on determines which teams I vote for in 6's nowadays, but I would have to say all time, it'd be the unbeatable Mix^ from i46.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
It's kind of lame, thinking how much money they get from the Mann Co store, and how little of that they are willing to give back to TF2, especially in terms of their entirely absent support for the community that gave it to them.

This is clearly evident with the most recent update.

HEY GUYZ JUST PICK SOME RANDOM CRAP THAT PEOPLE SUBMITTED STUFF IT IN CRATES AND WE MAKE MONEY LOLOLOLOL

Oh, and maybe fix some stuff we should have 18 years ago.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
That's all true, and I won't argue it because instead of contradicting, it's explaining my point. "Competitive" TF2 is a joke really, basically kids playing after school.

You act like people make a living off of professional gaming. Believe me. 95% of them dont and cannot. Only the big winners can. Everyone else gets peanuts and does this shit afterschool/work. My cousin was a professional gamer and won a few thousand bucks over a year but that's not even close to supporting himself.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's all true, and I won't argue it because instead of contradicting, it's explaining my point. "Competitive" TF2 is a joke really, basically kids playing after school.

I thought this was a thread about comp TF2 teams and not more Dota shit.

I have only seen a small amount of teams but so far I like Gangsta Gang and The Mad Men.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Lately I've been following ESEA rather than UGC teams, and HRG's been going strong throughout S14. Tri Hards'll give them a run for their money though.

Feel bad for Vector Gaming though, 0-16 in ESEA Invite. R.I.P indeed.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
S9 eX. a.k.a The experiment
Their roster:
Pyyyour on med
Dummy on demo
TLR on pocket
Wonderwall (not wonderland) on roam
Justin and Carnage on scouts
Unfortunately they had on-lan issues, and had to bring in a back-up for dummy, so they only finished 3rd, but they are still my all-time fav team.