lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So today is pretty much the last day to setup a fantasy football team, and I have yet to make one.

If I get at least 10 people interested we could make our own private league on espn. I think it max's out at 12 players.

Will be your typical Snake draft, head to head (lol)

Probably just do it for free no prizes. Unless you guys want to do a ref buy-in or something im down with that to.

Anyone interested? PM me on steam or get on teamspeak.

:alone:

Toxik

Contributor
I never really understood that concept, can you explain that simply enough for a French man to understand? :confused:

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I never really understood that concept, can you explain that simply enough for a French man to understand? :confused:
okay. pick offensive players, pick one defensive team. You get points on real-time stats of your players each game. Yard, TD's, Field Goals even for your kicker. Defense is a breeze. Pick one team and they get points for INTs, sacks, and points allowed.

16 fantasy football weeks, 10 teams, play those within your division twice a season.

Its really simply. Pick awesome players and win. Know when to bench shitty players and make moves when you have to.

Toxik

Contributor
Pretty interesting. Also, that's probably one of the only things regular Americans will put a lot of thoughts into calculations and whatnot, no?

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Pretty interesting. Also, that's probably one of the only things regular Americans will put a lot of thoughts into calculations and whatnot, no?

We also put a lot of calculations into beers consumed and making a bigger flatscreen fit wherever it goes during the magical time that is known as football season.

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We still have a little time left if anyone is still interested. First game starts tonight @ 8:30 pm est.

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
aww man! I can't believe I missed this thread, been so busy lately. We'll talk when basketball starts