• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

AR_Card

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi all,
I've been frequenting the skial.com | FREAK FORTRESS | NY server, and have found the gamemode enjoyable, however, the community is quite toxic. Micspammers are prevalent during peak hours and I just cannot do anything about it. Someone guilty of doing this quite often is
herp 105.4
(Above is his steam name as I'm not allowed to poste links)
However, the server's frequent players basically worship this guy. Whenever I attempt to call him out or ask him to turn the volume down, he begins a votemute against me and it quickly passes, keeping me from doing anything else about it.
I'm not one to make a huge fuss out of things, so I attempt to be passive and change my steam name to avoid the toxicity, but the second I use mic they'll go "IT'S THAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT TRIED TO MUTE HERP" and proceed to mute me again.
I'm not sure where to go with my problems, and I'm beginning to consider just looking for another ff2 server.
Thanks,
AR

AR_Card

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok, thank you.
However, I was just muted and gagged for 2 weeks? Is this automatic after a certain number of these false vote mutes? There's no reason or admin named in regards to this. Perhaps in retaliation to seeing my forum post?

Feral Angel

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You were reported for vote abuse, while I looked for evidence, I saw you had racism in your chat log. Thank you Metroidz for pointing that out.

Reactions: OldKing

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
You shut your mouth before I shoot my heck you out of existence.

btw dave fucking unmute me jesus

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
oh i don't know how to fuckin reply and also tell dave to fucking unmute me

herp 105.4

Contributor
FF2 Balancer
and also it was meant for the boy who made this
he did this with his phone spam and he dares throw the blame at me