Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Anyone know how to fix this? There was a suggestion on the Steam forums and I tried it but it's still crashing.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well Fallout 3 was designed to work on XP and Vista, so it's really just random with how well it works on anything after those.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have a game called Bulletstorm which was the same way but it works perfectly fine for me. It's just Fallout 3 for some reason.

Sakiko

Contributor
could ttry right clicking propertys the main exe and putting it in compatability mode otherewise i cant help

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I tried and it still crashed.
All I can say is good luck finding a fix. People had enough problems running it on windows 7. And running it on 10, the program known to hate video games. I dont think you will get far. Sorry but dont think you can play it, if you can good job but i very highly doubt a fix is out there for this.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dammit. A ton of people online seems to have fixed it somehow and I did exactly what they did but it just doesn't seem to work.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you have to download a mod on the nexus forums that fixes some of the stuff, it shouldnt be hard to find you just have to look it up on google

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you have to download a mod on the nexus forums that fixes some of the stuff, it shouldnt be hard to find you just have to look it up on google
Well we all know to solve the problem is to delete system 32. Such a bad virus.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have to pay to get a Nexus account and download their stuff so that's going to be a no.