• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
If you can't even faintly smell Zebra's lactose-ridden pectorals when you connect, it's not an offical Skial™ server.

Pride

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I saw the message scroll by while on a skial server today, first time ive seen that message.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well that freakin' sucks!

I can't find them, do the fake skial servers have the skial.com motd when you spawn?

Bottiger

Administrator
We're not going to be making a list of these since they pop up all the time. Just make sure you get the servers from the website and not from the browser.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
If people search "Skial servers" like I do sometimes to connect to other ones, you end up with the Server API as first result anyways, so people wouldn't even be mislead by anything other than the server browser ingame. People that want a server list will not for them in the serverbrowser of TF2 individually.

https://www.skial.com/api/servers.php

Last edited:

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Pls delete this reply, accidently failed to edit my post above. Sorry..

Last edited:

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
We're not going to be making a list of these since they pop up all the time. Just make sure you get the servers from the website and not from the browser.
although it would be funny to redirect players who are banned for griefing to those servers

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
although it would be funny to redirect players who are banned for griefing to those servers
OMG! LOL YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! We should redirect ALL banned players to random fake skial servers lol. That would completely cut down on all the Ban Appeals as they would most likely be too stupid to notice haha!