1. The contents of this section may be unsuitable for minors. If you are a minor and it is illegal for you to view adult content, please leave this section.

Fairnessplease - removal of dumb rating discussion

Discussion in 'Nsfw' started by Toxik, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Toxik

Toxik Moderator Contributor

Posting this here because some people still wanted to talk about it, but the thread was closed

@Fairnessplease, I mean come on, seriously.

You supposedly spent a month on this "essay", but you knew this was going to happen. Only 2 or 3 people were going to actually read the entire wall of text, most people would just skim it and see you're still bitching and whining about dumb ratings, then rate you dumb because you have no tl;dr for people who don't have 4 1/2 hours to spend reading your opinion on an already declined suggestion.

I have to say, in a way I admire how strongly you feel about it, but for the moment being only you and maybe 1 or 2 other people are bothered by the dumb rating.
    It's somewhat impressive that you dedicated your personal time to writing this essay, but including all this 'holier-than-thou' talk about peace and random stories about criminals that can barely relate to the dumb rating, you must have either been high when you wrote it or just had nothing better to do.

2. KinCryos

KinCryos TF2 Admin Contributor Mapper

Steam:

3. Fairnessplease

Fairnessplease Rage-Inducing Forum Troll

I know exactly why my thread got declined and I'm posting another without the "copied" stuff. You can discuss it there until then.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Neat Neat x 1
  4. KinCryos

KinCryos TF2 Admin Contributor Mapper

Steam:

5. Chance

Chance Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

I gave you a dumb rating :^D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Toxik

Toxik Moderator Contributor

If you actually knew "why" your thread was removed, you wouldn't make another. It'll just be declined again, not because it's a plagiarized text you lied about, but because it's a bad suggestion no one wants and which has already been denied.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Tayto

Tayto Totally Ordinary Human Contributor

Steam:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winning Winning x 1
  8. MemeBoyCrow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MemeBoyCrow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Australian Skial God Contributor

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1