KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I'm nothing special, I'd need a lot of practice.
The most masochistic way of training is to MGE against bopper *shudder*

if you really want to get better, the best way is to just play. Either in pubs or in lobby. or competitively. But i wouldnt start so high up.

Once you have a lot of game time, serious game time ,you start getting a good game sense. You can judge your aim better. predict movements. and so on. You can't start out being good. and cannot jump in competitive and expect to be good.

i think bad people are good for practicing. its a start. they are good target practice. then you can get in a real game agaisnt people who know how to play

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if you really want to get better, the best way is to just play. Either in pubs or in lobby. or competitively. But i wouldnt start so high up.

Once you have a lot of game time, serious game time ,you start getting a good game sense. You can judge your aim better. predict movements. and so on. You can't start out being good. and cannot jump in competitive and expect to be good.
Thanks captain obvious, I only have 2100 hours on this game.
For some reason playing lobby for a while makes me terrible at pub and playing pub for a while makes me terrible at lobby.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Thanks captain obvious, I only have 2100 hours on this game.
For some reason playing lobby for a while makes me terrible at pub and playing pub for a while makes me terrible at lobby.

never happens to me :/ . i feel the same in both games. prob because i treat them the same way

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor

What would you say is a good way to develop game sense? I haven't found pubs to be very helpful in feeling out the same field in a lobby or a scrim, they just give me an idea of the common strafing patterns. Lobbies are pretty much the only thing I've found to be helpful with hl game sense.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
What would you say is a good way to develop game sense? I haven't found pubs to be very helpful in feeling out the same field in a lobby or a scrim, they just give me an idea of the common strafing patterns. Lobbies are pretty much the only thing I've found to be helpful with hl game sense.

why you asking me? im not so good myself lol.im just telling you what i do