Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
COMP NY & EU SERVERS, GO!

Think 16 teams have signed up already though - I'm up for it if you're actually gonna sign up anyways (a team could always drop out)

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yeah i kinda gave up on that.
You should pick that back up. It seems like some people round here really want to do it and if you're a team for a few weeks and promise to practice together for a few weeks before the actual season you'll probably be able to, you know, know if you actually want to be a team together.
=)
The hardest part of running a team is getting them all to show up to things at the same time, but so long as you can make everyone promise that they can play in matches at 9:30 pm EST on mondays you should be golden as far as not forfeiting out of the season.

do eeet. do eeeet.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
noooope. Try getting 9 people to show up to practices. Or games. Or anything.
Come on, that was like the best joke I made this week, even put a smiley at the end of the sentence... : )

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can do medic, pyro, demo proficiently (need to work on standard pipe aim though) but I could also do engi, and soldier with a bit of practice.
coolio, and now you have you credentials in the forum so you can be scouted. :p

edit: Zebra is a meanie face.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm nothing special, I'd need a lot of practice.
The most masochistic way of training is to MGE against bopper *shudder*

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm nothing special, I'd need a lot of practice.
The most masochistic way of training is to MGE against bopper *shudder*
I know that feel bro.
good lord, i feel good about my soldier some days. I just consider asking bopper to mge me to put everything back into perspective. uggggh.