D

DeadHerald

Anyone want to set up a game of Dead Center on Expert at some point? If anyone else is crazy enough to try, that is.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Did someone say unnecessary MLG with co-operation involved?
:megusta:

P.S. 4K post

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Heh it's stuck on advanced anyway............unanimous vote to lower difficulty..........it's still advanced........Please unlock that shit not all of us have the system to play that shit or your unnatural demonic skillz.
Edit: Afterthought; any way to set it so only skial members can join? Random fucktard logs in while Jd, Sinnx and I were playing then started ganking all the power ups THEN starts running ahead to pull mobs back to us.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Heh it's stuck on advanced anyway............unanimous vote to lower difficulty..........it's still advanced........Please unlock that shit not all of us have the system to play that shit or your unnatural demonic skillz.
Edit: Afterthought; any way to set it so only skial members can join? Random fucktard logs in while Jd, Sinnx and I were playing then started ganking all the power ups THEN starts running ahead to pull mobs back to us.

i can put a password on the server if you guys want? giving people access to it when they ask for it.

however this is suppose to be a public l4d2 server. if you have fucktards get an admin or votekick them?