Reporter

Administrator
ever been wronged by tf2 community moderators?

so recently or upto 2 years ago ive heard a lot sorrounding the popular server hosts, especially skial and blackwonder, people being falsely banned, to admins not doing their work properly (ignoring clear evidence). my friend was banned off the website for nothing at all other than asking questions so im going to do my research, that is why im here.

Please comment your story if you've ever been wrongely punished or banned due to either bs reasons or the admins just abusing power. (not stating that everyone does but there are those that exist)

this of course does not mean you can comment if you broken the rules of course, for example mic spamming, racism, harassment etc or trying to make excuses if you did cheat and got caught. I just want sincere posts of any event that you felt were unfair.

​

also if you want, discussion about moderation across community servers is also condoned, please do bring up the issues as it needs more awareness. since I as a person who can't really play on official valve servers, it can affect me if theres a lot of unjustice going around and abuse.

Author: Excellent-Parking-85

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/12ssfa3/ever_been_wronged_by_tf2_community_moderators/