• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Zimri

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Could be that i'm missing some sort of TF2 wide thing here, in which case feel free to ignore this thread, but otherwise...

Has something changed on the EU Orange server? The last couple of days i've loaded in as Soldier to find i've got 200 rockets, there are solitary players capping points as if there were 11 people on there and people are running around with flares and rocket launchers with 900% bonuses...

Any reason for these changes at the server, or even TF2 wide level? Any help much appreciated :)

Zimri

Scarcely Lethal Noob
oh :(

Thanks for the reply anyway, time to find another server without it.

It's all a bit mad with it to be honest, and running into the occasional player with a massive health buff, or the rocket launcher that fires about 20 rockets at a time isn't great...

I know there have been problems on there with team balance, but i'd say it's even worse now once players work out they've got the mega buffs and join the same team it's almost impossible to turn the game around without one of those players leaving.

Last edited:

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
X10 is actually pretty easy to turn round and it usually does fairly often, the main thing to remember is that the advantage you have over your counter class is also x10.
trolling with the following always give me satisfation

Fists of steel - "cant kill me mother fucker"
detonator - ignites enemies on about 50% of the map.
gunslinger + widowmaker - just downright mental.
air blasts - "omg, really"

Reactions: sov

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Natascha + Fishcake + Fists of Steel =
SxuQqYU.jpg

Reactions: sov

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why hasn't there been any mention of the Beggar's Bazooka + gunboats? What the hell guys.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
3% deviation on spread = 30%, meaning you cant hit shit....
When you have 30 rockets loaded? If you can't hit shit then I don't know what to say. Either you're looking up in the sky, blind, shooting in spawn, some other dumb thing or a mixture of any...

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
When you have 30 rockets loaded? If you can't hit shit then I don't know what to say. Either you're looking up in the sky, blind, shooting in spawn, some other dumb thing or a mixture of any...
The only use I've ever got is shooting in spawn, the enemies spawn, still each to their own..

Zimri

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Bott said he added TF2 x10 to Orange since traffic was worsening.
Out of interest, how does the traffic stack up since this was introduced?

It seems easier than ever to join the server without having to join a queue and some of the regulars seem to have disappeared, although it could just be that i've missed them.

Is there any chance that it might be considered removing this x10 malarky, or even another, smaller, server being put up?