• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Very Happy BOB

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I have been playing on skial for long time, but this strange thing started to happen only lately. I play regularly and the i get kicked and the reason is error communicating wiht the server. However, after couple of times I noticed that when i get kicked, it is not because of an error, but because of donator is joining and the server is full. i made sure by testing with a donator friend and it came out to be true. The server only picks me for some reason so i talked to an admin. Also, he mentioned something about "html modd" or something idk. for past few week i get kicked like 5-6 times a day and it is really pissing me off .:/

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If your MOTD is disabled you will be the first in line to be kicked automatically when a donator joins a full server

Edit - I talked to him through steam chat and his motd was disabled but he got it enabled again

Last edited:

MTC

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
If your MOTD is disabled you will be the first in line to be kicked automatically when a donator joins a full server

Edit - I talked to him through steam chat and his motd was disabled but he got it enabled again

Are you still put in the queue if you're a donator and have MOTDs disabled?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Are you still put in the queue if you're a donator and have MOTDs disabled?

If I'm correct donators aren't on the list of people to be kicked regardless of whether or not their MOTD is enabled or disabled.

Bottiger

Administrator
Donators aren't kicked of course, and this will only happen on 32 slot servers and when there is an admin or the server is not on quickplay.