Kert

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hello All,

I am long time TF2 player and I always play in the Skial EU 2000 Dustbowl.

With all my friends we have decided to request and increase on engineer's metal input.

When you hit with wrench its 25 for now we would like to have that to 100 or 70.

As you all now time is important in tf2 for wining and also in real life time is money.

Thanks a lot!

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No way.

And before you ask, my most played class is engineer.

Kert

I understand you guys didnt support but why dont you be progressive about this amount. 25 is way too low. Cant we just find an amount between what we request and what you would like to have?

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
I understand you guys didnt support but why dont you be progressive about this amount. 25 is way too low. Cant we just find an amount between what we request and what you would like to have?
It's been like that since the game came out in 2007, that's how it will stay.
Do you realize how overpowered an Engineer would be if he could upgrade a normal sentry that fast?

Kert

I think 25 is too low. At least 50 needed at least make this change to only dustbowl map. because we are always there its like our family server.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think 25 is too low. At least 50 needed at least make this change to only dustbowl map. because we are always there its like our family server.
that would make attacking last point on dustbowl stage 1 next to impossible.
sentries EVERYWHERE

Reactions: Doki

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Bad idea. -1

xD Imagine trying to take down a sentry that could heal 100% in two hits.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ddf.jpg

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Use a jag.

This, the jag is already fast enough (and many people consider it too fast as is evidenced by the fact that it's not allowed in most TF2 competitions) With all of that said, is this even an issue that could be changed by skial? Wouldn't this kind of change require both server and client-side modifications?