Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Hi!

This is a suggestion to enable Reactions in the Appeals forum (as it says in the title).

It's a very clearly well written instruction that people should not post in there unless they have evidence etc. However there are some appeals, such as the one where the user filled it in wrong this afternoon and then swore at Gala for handling it properly, which just deserve a specific rating...

I think this is a worthy cause! I am hoping you'll allow people (anyone, players and admins alike) to reaction threads and replies, you can contribute by not contributing :ragesmile:

Reactions: MrLupin

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I'm sure that if it were possible to only allow reactions in appeals marked Invalid, we'd have already done so

at least that's my guess

Reactions: Siffrin

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
+1 as long as banned members don't do it to harass admins judging their ban, Then this should be fine.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
There's tools to clean up peoples emoji spam, and you could even give them a forum role which prevents them using reactions entirely

But the same could be said for any forum, reports for example...

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
the removal is somewhat justified, as I remember reading appeals that got dumb ratings but said appeals turned out to be legit
To be fair you can edit the ratings to not work on specific forums.

So you could enable ratings on appeals purely for the positive ones, to back up and emphasize the admins position

Reactions: Bloodpop

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Hi!

This is a suggestion to enable Reactions in the Appeals forum (as it says in the title).

It's a very clearly well written instruction that people should not post in there unless they have evidence etc. However there are some appeals, such as the one where the user filled it in wrong this afternoon and then swore at Gala for handling it properly, which just deserve a specific rating...

I think this is a worthy cause! I am hoping you'll allow people (anyone, players and admins alike) to reaction threads and replies, you can contribute by not contributing :ragesmile:
I went back to ban appeals, I was actually surprised that reactions are back. This was brought back days ago.
This suggestion label can be approved for now.

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I went back to ban appeals, I was actually surprised that reactions are back. This was brought back days ago.
This suggestion label can be approved for now.
I saw it but didn't want to jinx it :P super happy

Reactions: Sore