Emotive

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Welcome
I offer the following services:
Escrow - I will do all your trading for you using your own guidelines and giving you the results you expect in return for my time, I get a cut of the profits.​
Middleman - If you trading with/for cash and you need to make sure you don't get scammed then you need me. I do it for FREE and never ask for anything, just doing my part for the Skial community.​
Why should you choose me?
Because I enjoy trading, I like all aspects of it and it interests me. Everyone needs a little help and if you're running a big or small TF2 operation, you're going to need to spend as much time as possible away from trading, it's time consuming. While you're making bigger deals or checking your inventory, I'm out there making YOU money.​
If you are having a hard time selling an item, give me a shot because if I can't sell it, no one can. I am very trustworthy and true to my word and my prices are fair.​
Who I've worked with:
Derpingson - I've done a lot of trading for Derping and I've always turned in results.​
JohnnyGaloshes: "Very good trader. I had been looking for weeks for 2 strange weapons and he found them fast! Only charged one ref each for finders fee. Definitely knows his stuff. +1REF"