Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi, don't worry we aren't all bronies. Boy we all remember when I messed up that sentence.

As others would say don't listen to the talking [whatever my avatar is] unless you need trade advice.
I'm working on it.

TheAsian

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Hi, don't worry we aren't all bronies. Boy we all remember when I messed up that sentence.

As others would say don't listen to the talking [whatever my avatar is] unless you need trade advice.
Haha don't worry. Please to meet you moderator ^_^

Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Hey dude, welcome. By the way, we are fairly sure that jonathan is spanish and uses google translator. You need a decoder ring to understand him sometimes.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Hey dude, welcome. By the way, we are fairly sure that jonathan is spanish and uses google translator. You need a decoder ring to understand him sometimes.
i dont use google translator
Imma English Retarded

Okay Listen!!!

TheAsian

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Hahahah ^^ its like trying to understand what a mute says with sign language! :]

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor

now, Faron i only said that once. we need you and your toaster fully operational around here

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
Hahaha thank you! Greetings from Greensboro! So that's what ashville is like o.o
oh cool you're not far from me

Asheville is pretty ok. Lots of hippies and hipsters. It's small, but really enjoyable. Loads of hiking and beers (buncombe county has the most breweries of any country in...the country I think. I know for sure it's the most in NC)

But yeah, Asheville is a pretty cool town. I'm moving to GA this weekend, I'll be sad to leave it. You should visit Asheville at some point during the summer.