TheAsian

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Hello Skial members,

I wanna introduce myself to all of Skial. I mistakenly made an account and created a admin application before having an introduction to who I am. Sorry if I offended any veteran posters on this forum who have worked hard for their reputation of this community by blindly making an admin application without proper rep with everyone on this forum. :3

With that being said,

Im 20 years old, living in NC, studying Automotive as a major in college, and I am a chef/waiter/manager at a. Japanese restaurent. Yes I am really Asian, what kind? I am Vietnamese, laos, Thai, cambodien, montagnard, chinese, and Mongolian. This isn't through ancestry, this is legit ^_^ I was born in Hagen, Germany. Lived there for 8 years before I moved to the U.S. (no I can't speak german anymore :/ I forgot it due to no communication with other germans.) So to reiterated my ethnicity is Asian and my nationality is German. :3

I love Video games, socializing, cars, chicks, and basically everything that makes life good, except for drugs and smoking ;). I am courteous, respectable, and honest to everyone I meet. Feel free to add me even if you don't know me. I am social, and a big people's person :3

I have been a big TF2 fan since 2-3 years ago. Unfortunately, my account was hacked due to my email being hacked. Causing me to lose over 500 dollars worth of games, valuble TF2 items (max and sams, buds, bills), and most importantly my friends. I was also an admin for stompfest for a long time before I was hacked.

Well that concludes this intro, in sorry if it was long but I want to be truthful to you guys. ^_^

My real name is Milan. like the city in Italy. Asian. Born in Germany. Hahaha im a mutt :3

Why is my gamer tag: The Asian? It was the same gamertag I used back then before I was hacked. I am going to use my same gamertag again in hopes of finding my old friends again. I know there maybe other "The Asian" , but I have always used pictures of myself as an avatar to show everyone who they are actually talking to. ^_^

Thank you for reading!

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
I am courteous, respectable, and honest to everyone I meet.
feel%20like%20a%20sir.jpg

Reactions: Giildy

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Hello ^_^ I hope to see you around the forums every once and a while from now on. :3

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi, don't worry we aren't all bronies. Boy we all remember when I messed up that sentence.

As others would say don't listen to the talking [whatever my avatar is] unless you need trade advice.