Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Edit - The command looks like its already implemented, I just got confused since the command changed to a different one making me think it was removed.

Can't remember if I suggested this before. Didn't see anything in my search history about it so sorry if I already did

But in a nutshell there's maps where players keep getting stuck in walls or clipped into the ground on VSH, and players getting stuck or bugged out on death run occasionally happens too. Freak Fortress also runs the same maps as VSH so I imagine its the same issue there as well.

Before some of the admin commands were disabled on non-trade / idle servers I was able to respawn those stuck players. It's been a big problem on Sky High where there's usually at least 1 or 2 players a round getting clipped into a wall and I started seeing some players getting themselves into some clipping issues on tower of redux to name some examples

Last edited:

Hiiglane

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
+1, this is a real problem in VSH but in DR its way less common, the only maps I can think in DR where getting stuck happens is Pirate in one area and a lot of areas in Minefarm.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I know it works on deathrun.

Do not try to use sm_rplayer or sm_respawn. !respawn (name) in chat does work. I cannot confirm this for hale tho.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
If an admin respawned a player in dr wouldn't he just come in contact with the afk killer.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If an admin respawned a player in dr wouldn't he just come in contact with the afk killer.

Mainly this is for VSH/freak fortress. It's much more of a issue there than it is on DR

Regardless it would be nice to also have on death run for when it does happen. Not all of them have a 24/7 afk killer

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Okay, I'm an idiot.

The command still works on DR, jailbreak and VSH. I think the command was just altered a long time ago from /rplayer to !respawn as @T-Wayne just pointed out

I got confused and thought it was removed

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay, I'm an idiot.

The command still works on DR, jailbreak and VSH. I think the command was just altered a long time ago from /rplayer to !respawn as @T-Wayne just pointed out

I got confused and thought it was removed
It's ok Meow, none of us are perfect. <3