Servers:
2FORT+ | EU
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
Racial slurs and overall racism.
Here is something I managed to take.
2014-01-28_00001_zps498188a0.jpg

Edz0r

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Admin, this was a completely bullshit ban, I don't have proof, I will just say what happened.

I was playing and talking on the mic, giving intel to my team, and I started having an argument with a guy in chat, which degenerated into him saying shit about my country and me saying shit about his country (UK) and how it is filled with Somalians and muslims these days . At one point some other guy said something about "the N word" (I didn't read the whole thing because I was playing), and then I said "what n word?" "you mean nigger?".

I said that, then Jaeger threatened he'll report me here and get me banned from all Skial servers, then I started arguing with him as well, and after he got me muted, he spent the rest of the game (about 2 hours) doing nothing but laughing at me in game through emotes.

I was baited into this bullshit argument in the first place by an idiot troll, which Jaeger kept encouraging, and then they both ganged up on me in chat and kept egging me on until I got pissed and started retaliating.

The next day I was on the 2Fort Skial server and Jaeger was arguing with yet another guy and trolling him in french and talking stuff about muslims in french, how come this asshole isn't banned too?

I checked my ban history on here and all the previous bans are also bullshit. The first 30 minute one was due to a votemute for spam by another idiot troll just because I was talking on the microphone giving intel to the team, which is what the fucking voice system IS FOR. And the second one was also due to "racism" which I don't even fucking remember, which means it was probably some passing joke or phrase I said in an argument with another fucking idiot troll like jaeger and the tons of trash that join the skial servers daily, fucking up my fun and baiting me into bullshit arguments.

You know what, from now on I'll just keep the fucking reports page open and every single fucking second I see a douchebag troll saying shit in chat, I am instantly reporting his ass. I am sick of getting gagged and shit just because of fucking douche trolls that bait me into arguments and make me swear.

It isn't cool that you favour some free to play cunt troll with 8 games on steam after 2 years that only plays free to play games like Warframe and war thunder, and you ban me for bullshit made up reasons, with over 280 games on steam and steam level 23 and 6 years of being here and playing TF 2 since the day it came out in 2007.

Just wanted to give you my side of the story because this sucks and it's unfair that Jaeger the asshole didn't get punished too when he trolls someone in chat every day I am online at the same time as him. The lamest thing was that he spent the rest of the game taunting me and saying shit in chat about me like "haha, now you go and play on saigns.de servers bitch" just to annoy me because I couldn't respond, that really pissed me off, he just made the report to be an assole and "win" our argument by playing the offended victim card.
Me getting a 3 day ban just for asking " You mean nigger?" is bullshit and unfair.

With moderation like this that favours asshole trolls, it's no wonder that Skial servers are on a lot of people's blacklists, along with saigns.de's crap premium servers.

P.S: Forgot to mention: see how the douche only took a screenshot of the thing I said, instead of taking a screenshot of the console. He didn't take a screenshot of the console because it would have shown him and the other fucking asshole troll saying all sorts of shit to me, so he did that to cover his own troll ass. I don't even understand how the fuck this passed as "proof" to you, admin... Seriously.

Last edited:

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Some tidbits from your chat history.

c63VuCc.png

You know what, from now on I'll just keep the fucking reports page open and every single fucking second I see a douchebag troll saying shit in chat, I am instantly reporting his ass. I am sick of getting gagged and shit just because of fucking douche trolls that bait me into arguments and make me swear.

Please feel free to file a report when you see a rule broken. That is why we have the section here.

Edz0r

Scarcely Lethal Noob
you gotta evite the n word on the servers, its a ban

this will not help on your appeal

I like Skial and they are pretty much the only servers I play on, i was calling Saigns.de crap because I hate that premium stuff, it completely fucks the game's balance.

Only thing I don't like about skial is the fact that any idiot troll can get you in trouble after baiting you into arguments because the admins don't bother to check the proper console chat history, and the fact that they don't enforce a proper ping limit, and 90% of the time the server is full of people from half the damn planet away with 200-500 ping that are impossible to hit and that snipe you 4 seconds after you get behind a wall.

Other than that I really like Skial TBH...

Edz0r

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Some tidbits from your chat history.

c63VuCc.png

Please feel free to file a report when you see a rule broken. That is why we have the section here.

First one was a legit question.
Second one was during the argument I had about the UK and muslims that I was baited into by Jaeger and the other guy.
Third one, same...
Fourth one was me taunting a guy that was bitching on the mic about getting killed too many times by snipers and having a tantrum about it.
Fifth one was a response to a guy attempting to insult my mom, which I hate and don't really care about.
Sixth one, err... I don't remember, probably me being a douche while being drunk, sorry about that.

Check what the other people said, too, not fair that I get all the flak.

Last edited:

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
I like Skial and they are pretty much the only servers I play on, i was calling Saigns.de crap because I hate that premium stuff, it completely fucks the game's balance.

Only thing I don't like about skial is the fact that any idiot troll can get you in trouble after baiting you into arguments because the admins don't bother to check the proper console chat history, and the fact that they don't enforce a proper ping limit, and 90% of the time the server is full of people from half the damn planet away with 200-500 ping that are impossible to hit and that snipe you 4 seconds after you get behind a wall.

Other than that I really like Skial TBH...
Dude, you gotta resist trolls, plus shula posted some crap you said on the chat, explanations would be nice
Kappa.gif

EDIT: reading what you just posted makes you look like an actual racist, no good

Edz0r

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Dude, you gotta resist trolls, plus shula posted some crap you said on the chat, explanations would be nice
Kappa.gif

EDIT: reading what you just posted makes you look like an actual racist, no good

I am actually not racist at all, one of my best friends is black and I tend to use the expression "nigga" in a friendly way with him, and him with me, which he doesn't mind, and I got used to it. Kinda' makes me sad how sensitive people on the net are about this crap, it's just a word that ultimately does no one any harm, except PC liberals who get offended about anything, any time, anywhere.

It's kind of like how "queer" used to be an insult to gay people and now they use it as an endearing term...

Last edited:

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
I am actually not racist at all, one of my best friends is black and I tend to use the expression "nigga" in a friendly way with him, and him with me, which he doesn't mind, and I got used to it. Kinda' makes me sad how sensitive people on the net are about this crap, it's just a word that ultimately does no one any harm, except PC liberals who get offended about anything, any time, anywhere.

It's kind of like how "queer" used to be an insult to gay people and now they use it as an endearing term...
take a quick look at the server rules, it will explain why skial bans whoever who spell the n word

Happy Flygineer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
It doesn't matter the circumstance of why you said the racial slur. Racism is still against Skial rules.
Racism and other insults to gender, religion and sexual orientation. Does not include discussion of why it is against the rules.

Edz0r

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Right, so it says that my mute should have expired about 4 hours ago, because it's a 3 day mute.

I can't talk in team chat, allchat and I can't talk on mic.

This is bad because I use the mic as an intel tool, I can't even say "enemies coming from the sewer"...

Little help please?

Unless that is on US time, which probably means I have to wait a few more hours, but I assumed it's EU time and it says 20:57 on the 30th, and it's 00:44 31st.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
Right, so it says that my mute should have expired about 4 hours ago, because it's a 3 day mute.

I can't talk in team chat, allchat and I can't talk on mic.

This is bad because I use the mic as an intel tool, I can't even say "enemies coming from the sewer"...

Little help please?

Unless that is on US time, which probably means I have to wait a few more hours, but I assumed it's EU time and it says 20:57 on the 30th, and it's 00:44 31st.
4 hours to do something else