Aandy Herr

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Starting off: The last "dustbowl suggestion" I could find is from 2017 and I looked high and low for any other threads... If there is one or this has been denied previously delete or lock the thread please.

The Dustbowl+ Server *seems* to have a EXTENDED respawn time more so than normal valve servers, Eg: Other than 10 Seconds Respawn it will have 25 SECONDS from 20-30 seconds normally from what I've gathered. Could we reduce the current respawn-timer or just go back to INSTANT-Respawn? I enjoy instrant-respawn and I believe alot of other people do aswell.

I love dustbowl and it's a nice change from Turbine or 2fort, unfortunatly it doesn't have instant respawn anymore. :/ Thought I'd throw my suggestion out there and see what people think.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I haven't played on dustbowl for a long time, but doesn't the spawn time increase for red and decrease for blu when down to last cap?
My opinion is that instant respawn on this map unbalances the game giving red an advantage. The last cap is literally outside red spawn and blu have a long way to go.

Bottiger

Administrator
The respawn time of the defending team is only 10 seconds when no capture points are capped. Respawn being 20-30 seconds is normal for the last point.