bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Why do you have your friend here supporting you if he has never played tf2 before. His support is completely invalid.

DoubleShaker

Uncharitable Spy
Why do you have your friend here supporting you if he has never played tf2 before. His support is completely invalid.

This is because we play games on my computer. He does not play games as much as I do (on the computer). This is why he bought only one game, MW3.
MW3 started to lagg after a patch which should increase the performance (google did not help out, but this is rather unimportant). He uninstalled the game.
He does not have TF2 installed and he does not want to start off in a game without items. He always plays games on the PS3 (CoD fanboy : P) and I had some items in my backpack.
Starting off without items in CoD always made him mad, so I could understand his problems.
When I met him I had my laptop with me. We played a bit of TF2. The idea of writing an admin application was good, we thought.
He created an account on Skial on my computer, just to support me. Linking his Steam profile is not necessary, I thought. He does not have a played a game in Steam the last two weeks, because he is a PS3 gamer.

I told him to delete his account. He could get this message today or tomorrow. I did not know that this would escalate (so quickly).

Bottiger

Administrator
The admin application format said to get "players".

Why would we care about the testimony of someone who just plays PS3?

While we didn't explicitly say Skial players, it doesn't take a genius to know what we mean and what we would only care about. I have now modified it to say "Skial players".

DoubleShaker

Uncharitable Spy
The admin application format said to get "players".

Why would we care about the testimony of someone who just plays PS3?

While we didn't explicitly say Skial players, it doesn't take a genius to know what we mean and what we would only care about. I have now modified it to say "Skial players".
I think that becoming an admin has to do something with your personality, too. My friends know me best.
But I see that we should not have done that. : P