Eathuis

Mildly Menacing Medic
I have trouble staring at one monitor without getting a headache, so two monitors...it make my head hurt thinking about it!

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I have dual 23" monitors, and use display fusion. I run whatever game I am playing on the left monitor, and everything else on the right, and that is sometimes that is a lot. Up to a full W7 install running in VM, or another game like poker night. The most resource intensive game I have is crysis 3.
My rig is an i7 3770/256G Crucial M4 and 16G 1600 mhz ram, Nvidia 560TI GPU. So, no, I do not agree that you need 2 GPU's to do it.
My standards of decent would be something along the line of the NVIDIA GT/GTX 400 series, or, like what I run, a GT 520. You listed off a pretty nice GPU, of course that would be able to run that all fine.

By the way, sounds like a beautiful rig, got a pic? ;D

Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
My standards of decent would be something along the line of the NVIDIA GT/GTX 400 series, or, like what I run, a GT 520. You listed off a pretty nice GPU, of course that would be able to run that all fine.

By the way, sounds like a beautiful rig, got a pic? ;D

No. This must be how a chick feels when a strange man from the internet asks for a picture of her. Kinda creepy.