KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Well recently my donators privs ran out. and im completely cool with not having any of the benefits. however i would like to suggest giving /dsay to the admins.

Me, my mic broke and im too lazy and cheap to buy a new one. And i noticed that now that i do not have /dsay command, it is a lot hard to get my point accross.

Green text stands out more, and is easier to see. Making the excuse of "i did not see it" not valid. which has been happening alot lately.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
(though doesn't make a difference to me, I'll still donate as long as my family's financially able to do so).

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
+1 - saw zebra today trying to make a point across to a guy flaming through the gates but didn't get the message through.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
>implying you use your mic before it wasnt broken
>implying your autistic regime will ever be successful

With natsumo at my side, NOTHING WILL STOP US

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What is your beef with people with autism, dude?
I'm gonna sincerely ask that you please stop referring to it so often, it's kinda a personal thing :/

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Well, I asked afire if what I said offended him. He sayed he was ok and understands its a joke, unlike some actual autistic people here lol. He then gave me an original :D So now I have something that genuinely annoys zebra and people can cry and act a fool over ;)