Dolan Trump

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I like this map, but I do have some suggestions for it, based on repeated playthroughs and other player's opinions:

• Increase trigger_hurt damage on death doors. It's very easy for spies to rush the map using cloak to soak up the damage, making it too fast-paced for Hale to handle. I would suggest significantly upping the amount of damage dealt (equivalent to however much the doors in Office or Cocainum do) to discourage this.
  • Tweak Asgore's Speed. Many players never see this deathwall because the map is so fast-paced. At best he'll reach about halfway through the first hall by the time runners reach the end of the map. I suggest either increasing his speed, making him spawn earlier, or doing things like the above to slow RED enough for him to actually be a threat.
  • Make Genocide winnable. At the moment, this minigame does not actually end, only ceasing when RED dies, the timer stalls out or Hale intentionally throws the match. As a result, it is impossible for RED to win. Many players like to grief by making a mad dash for it before anyone else can choose another option (sweeper or instant win). Unless it's supposed to be unwinnable on purpose, tweak it so that a trigger_hurt activates in Hale's room after a certain amount of time, killing him (like in the Easy room on Simpsons).
Just some food for thought to make the map more fun.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
I might look into it. Is dr_undertale_b3_fixp the current version?
If any other mapper might be working on this, please say so.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I might look into it. Is dr_undertale_b3_fixp the current version?
If any other mapper might be working on this, please say so.

Pedro I can give you the original VMF files and textures etc... I have not given it to anybody else so I doubt anybody else is working on it.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
@Dolan Trump you may need to look up navigation meshes and how to build them, you have currently forgotten to do it, and the skeletons don't move around making the trap a little useless now.

But I like the rest of the work! Keep it up!

Dolan Trump

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
@Dolan Trump you may need to look up navigation meshes and how to build them, you have currently forgotten to do it, and the skeletons don't move around making the trap a little useless now.

But I like the rest of the work! Keep it up!

I can't map worth a Garchomp's ass, what are ya talkin' about? :)