Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I am fixing dr_horros, I feel like the clip here was left out intentionally as a "secret that people could use".
gdpkZfM.png

All I have to do is make the clip fill the whole height and width and then it'll be impossible to get over.
WH6MKzt.png

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
As for the minigame I'm not sure what to do.

It is a poorly designed game that involves hale in the same area as the reds, and in it's current state hale can just kill all the reds.

Should the game be changed completely? Or should I just try to fix it?

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I mean all you'd have to do is put in a wall to divide Hale from the Reds for the minigame.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
did you or will you be fixing the fact that players can climb out of the first trap before the ghost kills them? I had to /slay a few hoovies last night who were goofing off up there when Hale technically won the minigame (there's no trigger_teleport to send anyone who hasn't yet reached the sewer to the minigame either)

I mean all you'd have to do is put in a wall to divide Hale from the Reds for the minigame.
better yet, add a trigger_add_tf_player_condition to the minigame area set to give everyone condition 51, which gives invulnerability that doesn't drop when healed by a medic (they can only die when hitting the trigger_hurt at the bottom) with the duration of -1 (or however long the minigame can last)

Last edited:

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
did you or will you be fixing the fact that players can climb out of the first trap before the ghost kills them? I had to /slay a few hoovies last night who were goofing off up there when Hale technically won the minigame (there's no trigger_teleport to send anyone who hasn't yet reached the sewer to the minigame either)

better yet, add a trigger_add_tf_player_condition to the minigame area set to give everyone condition 51, which gives invulnerability that doesn't drop when healed by a medic (they can only die when hitting the trigger_hurt at the bottom) with the duration of -1 (or however long the minigame can last)

Thanks for this, I knew this was possible but wasn't sure which was the right entity to use to set it. This is probably a better idea than the wall and I think that's how it was supposed to be played.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Update: I'm going to attempt fixing this again since last time something went a little wrong.