Gamer4605

Banned
Why would I add that map? Isn't it practically the same as dr_school_run_v4?
Dr school redux was already popular before it was removed, school v4 is the same. The maps are not the same map, however they are similar. There is no reason to say why should you add both if pirate adventure had 2 versions which are pretty much the same map. Since both maps are popular among players, let them choose which they like better.

Skull1

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Master Mapper
Why would I add that map? Isn't it practically the same as dr_school_run_v4?
I mean baby pirate adventure and pirate adventure are pretty same too, the pirate adventure is just older version of baby pirate adventure.

Bottiger

Administrator
Pirate adventure is way harder than baby pirate adventure. A lot of people complained pirate adventure was too hard, and it was actually the top map at 1 time, while school v4 is barely popular enough for us to keep on the rotation.

Gamer4605

Banned
Pirate adventure is way harder than baby pirate adventure. A lot of people complained pirate adventure was too hard, and it was actually the top map at 1 time, while school v4 is barely popular enough for us to keep on the rotation.
From what I recall school redux was really popular

Morshu

Truly Feared Pyro
I really don't understand this "unpopoular map" concept. Just because a map is unpopoular on another server, it doesn't necessarily mean that it will also be on skial. It has also been proved in other suggestions that maps may get more popoularity even between skial servers, depending on the region or on the server's number (ex. EU 1, EU 2). At the very least, it should be given a chance, in my opinion.

Bottiger

Administrator
I really don't understand this "unpopoular map" concept. Just because a map is unpopoular on another server, it doesn't necessarily mean that it will also be on skial. It has also been proved in other suggestions that maps may get more popoularity even between skial servers, depending on the region or on the server's number (ex. EU 1, EU 2). At the very least, it should be given a chance, in my opinion.

But we can kind of tell it is not going to be popular based on how school redux is doing right now. That along with the fact that we've had not 1 map from BadToad that crashed our servers but THREE, makes me very hesitant to add any maps from him.

And he just updated the map 9 hours ago. https://gamebanana.com/maps/updates/204271

「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
You could at least try the map. Even if the stats aren't too high, it might be a fun map. You never know unless you try. And if there is a problem with the map, just use Stripper.