AisultanUmar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
My main 2 concerns?
Most of the minigames imo are rather either stale, too easy, too hard or somewhere in between. not a fan of how the boss fight works also
AND
The map... almost never gets chosen by the skial players

last time i played the map was about... in early october, more than a month ago.
most of the time more than half of my team dies mainly due to the rising and falling platforms aswell as the slide and while it's mostly skill issue among skial players, a lot of the times this leads to the map being rtv'd pretty fast (at least from my experience) even if we're just 2 or 3 rounds in

i mean, what's the point of keeping this map if it's almost never picked (it's picked less than neonoir and waterrun) and often times it gets rtv'd too?
i just don't feel like this map is right for skial anymore...

AisultanUmar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
My main 2 concerns?
Most of the minigames imo are rather either stale, too easy, too hard or somewhere in between. not a fan of how the boss fight works also
AND
The map... almost never gets chosen by the skial players

last time i played the map was about... in early october, more than a month ago.
most of the time more than half of my team dies mainly due to the rising and falling platforms aswell as the slide and while it's mostly skill issue among skial players, a lot of the times this leads to the map being rtv'd pretty fast (at least from my experience) even if we're just 2 or 3 rounds in

i mean, what's the point of keeping this map if it's almost never picked (it's picked less than neonoir and waterrun) and often times it gets rtv'd too?
i just don't feel like this map is right for skial anymore...
actually, i think dr_ignite might be skial's LEAST played deathrun map overall
this map is extremely underplayed... idk why skial even keeps it if it's barely played at all

InfinityGene

Banned
Contributor
You're not wrong when you say people don't nominate for this map. It was on yesterday, but that was the first time I saw that map in at least a week.

Map difficulty is definitely a medium (I can personally do the map fine, but it's a little intimidating for newer players, especially the surf section which many players seem to die even when there's an alternative path below.

My personal problem with the map is that it's too large/wide and it feels like it could be condensed a bit more potentially, but it does have a fair amount of traps and the minigames are fine. I would say they're not my favourite, but they're alright honestly.

I'm gonna say -1 because even if it's not a map I personally choose, it's not a bad map for the most part to play on