Wind The Fool

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Yeah it's kinda a stretch but if you've noticed we've had several problems with their works.

Evidence (Note these bugs are not affected by the DR/VSH plugin from what I know):

Ancient Memes
-You can trimp to hale side. For one version the staff were forced to fix it due to it being unintentional.
-(Fixed, took 2 months) Fight Minigame was broken, killing players when it was selected.
-(Fixed, took atleast a month) Motivator's hitbox was too short. It allowed for players to dodge motivator

Gamestonks
-A bug with the 4th trap doesn't allow players to progress after it is activated. (because of an invis wall) Note these resulted in false voteslays and nearly a voteban!
-Sweeper minigame does not have a killfloor. It's practically an instant win.

Bazinga (not the remake)
-The crushing trap after the 3-doors did not kill players when it was activated.
-Players could skip the majority of the parkour minigame (While this was considered 'intentional', I would still like to note this)

These bugs were not a direct consequence of the DR/VSH plugin introduced in the server.
This either required an entire remake of the map or these bugs were forcibly patched by the staff. Nobody wants to have extra work just because someone forgot to do a very simple thing.
MLG Bearun's spy glitch is caused by how spy has insane resistance when cloaked in DR, not because of the map itself.
While I do understand there are bugs, like Playstation's Zurg, or in Bootcamp's Dodge, these maps took time and effort to make.
Cream Tea whipped up these maps in 3 weeks or less and obviously didn't bother to test.
(Playstation took 2 years, there's bound to be bugs. Bootcamp? It's functional and rather awesome for a DR map)
If you'd be so kind, I'd like to tell you how these maps play out.

Bazinga: Eyesore + short hallway experience + Demoman simulator
Ancient Memes: Hallway Experience with some parkour
Gamestonks: Hallway experience + Demoman simulator + Broken map

I completely understand maps like Dr_Office exist, but that's OLD! Extraordinarily old! Besides, it appears to have some effort built into the finer details. These are new maps that are barely a year old.

Just to add the cherry ontop, they're banned from Skial servers. They have no idea what the DR community is like because of this.

I do understand these maps are still 'popular' as in there are players in it, but general consensus from the community is that these maps are horrible.
We should not allow these maps upon the server.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
+1
Just to add the cherry ontop, they're banned from Skial servers. They have no idea what the DR community is like because of this.

I'm sure he's still playing Skial but on an alt we can't find. I've already found two or three of his accounts since his main got banned, so

alexrox360

Mildly Menacing Medic
don't remember him making bazinga or bearun if you're saying he made those maps
that and you could give him some time to fix his maps, mappers make mistakes and come back to fix them.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
don't remember him making bazinga or bearun if you're saying he made those maps
that and you could give him some time to fix his maps, mappers make mistakes and come back to fix them.
Except Cream Tea has a history of refusing to do so

caya1

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 remove gamestonks, it's one of the worst maps I've ever played in DR history. Absolutely remove.
-1 removing ancient memes. I actually like the map, it's chill with good selection of minigames and actually balanced
+0 removing bazinga. It's kind of shit, and very unbalanced and too hard for hale to legit win usually. But it's also kind of chill and fun to speedrun through. I'm indifferent.

「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I'd say yet to remove his maps, but in the unlikely chance he decides to make something that isn't a shit joke, might be an idea to not bar his maps from Skial. Even if he is banned here, adding a banned person's maps shouldn't make a difference.