• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
It is literally the only map with ragdolls and it was "funny". I also wanna know why it was removed, map was hillarious.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
BadToad used a bad model in the map that was causing a crash on the EU servers. BadToad refused to believe it was a problem with his map and said it was a server problem until he was given substantial proof of it. But it is removed for now due to the boss crashing players' clients. Until he fixes that, the map is not coming back

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
BadToad used a bad model in the map that was causing a crash on the EU servers. BadToad refused to believe it was a problem with his map and said it was a server problem until he was given substantial proof of it. But it is removed for now due to the boss crashing players' clients. Until he fixes that, the map is not coming back
Thanks for the info man, appreciate it.

Bottiger

Administrator
I spent several hours diagnosing the zombie heavy model causing the crash on the 3rd trap, managed to get badtoad to fix it. I don't know what the issue is with the boss that is causing clients to crash. We don't get any information from client crashes so it would take me a lot of time to figure that out.