james bond

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
dr_minecraft_land is far too easy for the runners to win. Many of the traps are clearly marked, there isn't a motivator (aside from the spawn room), the platforming sections are very simplistic, the map is short enough that runners can simply throw themselves at traps and there would still be enough of them left over to reach the end, and there's an automatic respawn at the end of the map.
With all of these factors combined, it's nearly impossible for Hale to beat the runners, especially with a full server. On top of that, the minigames are also heavily skewed in the runners' favor: 2/6 are instant win and humiliation, the color game doesn't go fast enough to be a challenge, parkour is similarly linear and short, and fight barely gives Hale any health, making him extremely vulnerable against every runner being respawned. Spinner is the only one that Hale stands a chance at winning, but is undermined by a glitch that's still active in the current version, where standing in a certain spot in the room with the Evoker trap will prevent RED from being teleported to the minigame. Even with a Hale that's good at spinner, because of this glitch, the runners effectively win immediately.
So, what should be done? I suggest replacing it with a map that has more difficult aspects to it. A map this easy just isn't fun to play on; the minigames, platforming, and traps aren't engaging for RED at all, and Hale can't even kill most of the runners, let alone all of them. Every single time I've played on this map, the scoreboard shows RED as having won every single match. I think it's for the best if dr_minecraft_land gets removed, at least in favor of a map that's more difficult, engaging, and fun for both Hale and the runners.