「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Look I'll be honest, I know it looks like a shitpost low effort map, but this actually had some effort put into it. I've mentioned it countless times in the Skial discord and a fair few people there seemed to want it from what I can see.

Most of this map is explained on the GB page, which can be found here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/319459
If you're too lazy to click a link, aside from the fact you'll probably die on the first trap of this map, here's the basic rundown:

DR_spinner is a deathrun map where every trap is a spinner or something you have to jump over or whatever. Each trap is slightly different and they start from easy and go to hard traps. There are 3 endings, obviously spinner based as well, and all 3 are different. There are 9 pieces of music in the music room, each which changes the skybox depending on what you pick. This map actually requires thought before the runners move to actually be able to have a fighting chance of winning. The detailing and environment around the map isn't fucking abysmal by comparison of what I see nowadays.

Hopefully you'll at least give this map a try on Skial.

HankusTheTankus

Banned
Contributor
1630793613181.png

• Haha
Reactions: Italian Doctor

「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Only been out for like 1 day and already like 4 servers have added it so it's not really able to fall under the tag of "unpopular" if you ask me...

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Their loss. If they don't want to practice jumping over things then it's not my fault they suck :^)
I see, skial people saying rtv when I chose Spinner Dr and in a row 2 rounds to say rtv and chose map I think ill call it "Most Hated" "Hard Map" I know they suck at the map :/