「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Here's a few notes from me testing in single player. I may have left some things out.

Pros (good stuff imo):

The map looks really nice for a DR map. The detailing is also consistent and so some parts don't feel out of place.
The traps seem decently fair from what I've seen (tested in single player so take that with a grain of salt).
The map looks like it has HDR lighting. Hallelujah!
It also has a motivator.
18MB is a good file size. Like really good. Easy for anyone to download without a problem.

Cons (bad stuff imo):
9 traps for the death to activate is too few in my opinion. Imagine this with a full server. The environmental hazards aren't enough to clear out that many players and so death doesn't stand a chance.
The blackboard at death's spawn is a bit weird, and sticks out half way. That's why in my detailing comment, I only said "some" parts don't feel out of place.
BLOODY 50/50 DOORS (I hate the use of these personally. They require no skill. At best they can be used to stop rushing players, but not right at the end of the map).
The spinner minigame. You can stand on top of the spinner and not get killed. It's only the spikes that kill you. Maybe intentional, but that's not how any other spinner in DR works.
The motivator can kill death. If you want to kill AFK deaths, use a separate trigger at blue spawn.

Passing comments (random stuff that don't really count as good or bad):

The map feels like dr_office
The buttons seem to have a melee filter on them and don't support +use. I'd usually put this as a con but IDK if Skial still supports +use so...
The saw blades don't do the usual sound effect I'd expect when someone gets killed by one. They just continue to be silent.
I like the idea of using a PDA as a button.
Some traps have hazard markings, others don't. Really I feel like all traps in this map are easy to spot and so I don't think you need the hazard texture.

The main problem with this map is there are too few traps. On a server as large as Skial, I don't see this map being fair for those who get chosen as death. Some could argue that the environmental traps like the saw blade manoeuvring area makes up for it, but I was able to beat that area 9/10 times without dying, only dying that one time because I wasn't really paying attention.

I'll leave these notes here to let others decide on what they want. I personally won't vote, and I suggest if you will vote, at least look at the map yourself, because this was just a bit of a quick look around of the map.