(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Day 1: http://www.dota2.com/newbloom/day1
Cosmetics from Spring Festival workshop will be added
New game mode- involves killing a Horse Spirit? to get materials to craft things, probably the workshop items. New wards, courier, recipe added (cosmetic)

Day 2: http://www.dota2.com/newbloom/day2
Terrorblade is now available in Dota2!
6.80 released
New Gamemode-Random Ability Draft, you get selected a hero and you will have other random hero abilities.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Morphling
You can now cast and attack while in Waveform
Sniper
Take Aim range bonus increased from 80/160/240/320 to 100/200/300/400
Tinker
Added Aghanim's Scepter: Doubles Laser cast range and Heat-Seeking missile count
Lion
Aghanim's Scepter now causes Finger of Death to hit units within a 200 AoE of the primary target
Force Staff
Force travel speed is reduced

MHuW96t.gif

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
  • Divided We Stand level requirement reduced from 4/11/18 to 3/10/17
  • Divided We Stand now passively reduces your revive timer by 10%/20%/30%
They are trying way too hard to make meepo easier

EDIT: You now have 1000 movement speed and phase while you are in Chronosphere

ARE YOU SHITTING ME

EDIT 2:Blink no longer has a manacost :D:D

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
What are the earth spirit nerfs?
  • Stone Remnant recharge timer increased from 25 to 35
  • Geomagnetic Grip now does a 2/3/4/5 second silence instead of a 1/1.5/2/2.5 second stun
  • Geomagnetic Grip damage rescaled from 125 to 100/150/200/250
  • Boulder Smash damage rescaled from 100/150/200/250 to 125
  • Boulder Smash now does a 0.75/1.25/1.75/2.25 second stun instead of a 3.5/4/4.5/5 second silence
  • Boulder Smash radius from 225 to 200
  • Rolling Boulder now also gets interrupted if disabled during the initial 0.6 rolling charge, instead of only while its moving
  • Geomagnetic Grip now kills trees along the path of a dragged allied hero
  • Targeting someone directly with Boulder Smash will now be blocked by Linken's Sphere
  • Fixed being able to cast Geomagnetic Grip on magic immune allies
  • Fixed Boulder Smash being able to target Magic Immune units
  • Fixed Rolling Boulder travel distance going further than intended if you use a Stone Remnant near the end of the roll
Now the recharges take longer, now he doesn't have an inescapable combo since now you have to use your skillshot to stun instead of the bullshit from geomagnetic grip which isn't even hard to hit.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor

• Stone Remnant recharge timer increased from 25 to 35
    Geomagnetic Grip now does a 2/3/4/5 second silence instead of a 1/1.5/2/2.5 second stun
    Geomagnetic Grip damage rescaled from 125 to 100/150/200/250
    Boulder Smash damage rescaled from 100/150/200/250 to 125
    Boulder Smash now does a 0.75/1.25/1.75/2.25 second stun instead of a 3.5/4/4.5/5 second silence
    Boulder Smash radius from 225 to 200
    Rolling Boulder now also gets interrupted if disabled during the initial 0.6 rolling charge, instead of only while its moving
    Geomagnetic Grip now kills trees along the path of a dragged allied hero
    Targeting someone directly with Boulder Smash will now be blocked by Linken's Sphere
    Fixed being able to cast Geomagnetic Grip on magic immune allies
    Fixed Boulder Smash being able to target Magic Immune units
    Fixed Rolling Boulder travel distance going further than intended if you use a Stone Remnant near the end of the roll
Now the recharges take longer, now he doesn't have an inescapable combo since now you have to use your skillshot to stun instead of the bullshit from geomagnetic grip which isn't even hard to hit.

So I dont know that much about the meta in high level mmr games but do you think he is still gonna be one of the top picked heroes?

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
So I dont know that much about the meta in high level mmr games but do you think he is still gonna be one of the top picked heroes?
Hah i'm not even that high level, only 4200 mmr, he'll be picked still but he isn't easy mode win anymore.

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
I'm hoping the set made by agito666 gets in, the patch is out in test client!

According to what I heard from dota 1, Phoenix was overpowered but seems like a fun hero.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also, friendly reminder that CM will be pure shit after the patch hits in the name of "balance".
Time to find a new waifu?

Also, it was about fucking time they added the ability to sell items while dead, i've made mistakes buying things while i was dead and couldnt sell them. This update is pretty based.

GenocYda

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Looks nice, I've just sacrificed all my greevils and plenty for other items, I hope it's be worth the weight.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Phoenix looks awesome probably gonna be a cool mid hero if i had to guess

GenocYda

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Phoenix looks awesome probably gonna be a cool mid hero if i had to guess
I think he's being played more like a support/babysitter, but I think he's changed since last time I played DotA, his Sunray used to slow units and Icarus Dive used to be flat nuke with Disarm. But that's long time ago, even Terrorblade got changed, he used to have life drain and it was possible to use ti on allies to heal you and deny yourself, it was quite cool.